Monday, October 19, 2009

Madwoman

There is a madwoman on the prowl...I am crazy today! I'm wrapping things up at work, turning on my out of office, etc. I emailed Dr. Smith too regarding some hemorrhoid issues I had Friday. I've had them off and on since I went on the prilosec. I had told the hospital people but not sure why I didn't mention to Dr Smith. We even talked about the hard stools so I had my opportunity but didn't bring it up. Too shy I guess? Well of course that night I had an issue with them. *sigh* So I agonized over the weekend about whether to tell him since I had told the hospital. I had this horrible scene play through my mind that it came up on the OR table and they told me they couldn't do surgery because of them so I emailed him. He answered right away and said it was fine. So that was one more load off of my mind.

Tomorrow I work from home, get my PICC line, and do my bowel prep.

No comments:

Post a Comment