Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Couple of hours left until I'm on the bench

Just a couple of hours left before I head to the hospital. I'm anxious but still pretty calm. Not sure I'll sleep tonight but I'm going to try. I did get a nap in earlier. I'm worried the bowel prep didn't work. I was told it needed to be clear but it's not and my tummy is still gurgly so I'm thinking it's not done yet. I'm worried I didn't empty out enough. :(

I went and got my picc line today and that effing sucked. They 'missed' the first time because the vein was too far buried in my fat meats so they had to go in again. It hurts and it sucks. I cannot wait to get some pain meds in me to relieve the pain. I'm going to wrap it up with plastic and tape and shower just before I go to the hospital.

Other than that the bags are packed, and I think I'm ready to go. I'll see you on the bench/dark side.
Thanks much to my angel Harris77! She kept me sane today after my mom bailed/failed on going with me to the picc line install. Love you girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment